Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday October 30th

Today was J.T.'s last day of Snowplow Sam 1.  He will start his new session of Snowplow Sam 2 on Wednesday, November 3rd.  He was so excited to pass his class.  

Only one video today and the only question I have is, "Is it okay to laugh at your child when he biffs it on the ice?"!


J.T. with his Snowplow Sam 1 patch
Zoe cuddling


Tonight was the annual G.A.I.N night at the Surprise Park.  This is an event the Police department puts on every year.  There is trick-or-treating for the kids, inflatables and door prizes...which we never win!!!  The kids always have fun!



Zoe was really getting into the music!  I don't know where she learned her moves.

 Can you tell which one had too much sugar tonight?!?!?!  Zoe was so tired, she fell asleep with her sucker in tow!


No comments:

Post a Comment