Saturday, October 23, 2010

Arizona State Fair

After skating, we decided to take the kids to the Arizona State Fair for the afternoon.  The kids had a blast, and so did mommy and daddy!

The first thing J.T. wanted to do was play some games.  He is his mother's son!  We tried to throw balls into the lily pads, threw quarters, tossed rings and blasted darts. 


John and I had a few turns, but it was mostly J.T. and Zoe playing and winning the games.  Check out what we came home with!!


Next, it was time for some lunch in the Arena's Cafe.  J.T. was so proud of his dolphin that he had to eat lunch with him by his side.  I just thought this was such a cute picture!


With our bellies full and our prizes in tow, it was time to hit the rides!!!  I knew J.T. would enjoy them, but I was surprised how excited Zoe was.  She just barely made the height limit, so was able to go on all but a couple of the rides.  







The best part of the whole day was when we let the kids climb the obstacle course.  I was a little nervous because it was challenging and I didn't think Zoe would make it through.  There was a rope ladder and she has never really climbed one by herself before.  J.T. took charge and led her through, not taking an eye off her for a second.  He helped her up the ladder and would wait for her to catch up if she fell behind.  I was so PROUD of him!



Do you think she had fun today?!?!?!




3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time. I could take a nap just looking at all you did. Good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! What a great big brother!!! :) Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look fun! And, wow, J.T.! You are one outstanding big brother! Three cheers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete