After a month of waiting, my favorite holiday finally arrived. It occurred to me, sitting out on my driveway passing out candy, that I do a heck of a lot for 2 hours of trick-or-treaters. Oh well, I love it!
It wouldn't be Halloween without our Halloween day attire!
After our annual Halloween supper, this year it was mummy dogs and ghost bread, it was time to go trick-or-treating!
This year J.T. decided that he wanted to be MONEY. We came upon this outfit because he is a huge Spongebob fan and I was not going to spend $40.00 for a Spongebob Squarepants costume. Mr. Krabs, who is part of the TV show, loves his MONEY, so we decided to make J.T. Mr. Krab's money!
Zoe is all about everything and anything Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, especially Minnie Mouse.
Finally, it was time to go trick-or-treating. They were both pretty good for about half of the neighborhood, then Zoe got a little scared of some of the houses and of some of the costumes. By this time, daddy was home from work, so we made a pit stop home to drop off our Minnie. J.T. and I headed out to finish off the neighborhood.
It was a fun night that always goes way too fast. J.T. and Zoe both had a great time and can't wait to dig into their candy. There is enough to feed an army!
Until next year Halloween, we will miss you and be counting down the days!
so fun! Love that Minnie Mouse costume!!! Cute, cute, CUTE!
ReplyDelete