Friday was J.T.'s 5th birthday and the morning started out with one excited little boy. After he did the once over of the decorations, he thanked me for each and every one of them. We took some pictures of his special Spongebob drawings.
Before he left for school, mommy let him open one gift. I knew that he was going to love it and he could also bring it for show and tell that day. Thank you Uncle Reed and Auntie Trish!
Before he left for school it was time for his birthday hug from Zoe.
When school was over, it was time to open a few more gifts. Zoe decided to model them...
Not to be left out, Zoe got to open a gift from Grandma Shelle and Papa Mert.
Daddy took a half day and we loaded up the car to our favorite game place, Dave and Busters. We won lots of tickets, but I think the kids had the most fun at the Air Hockey Table.
Next, it was off to J.T.'s birthday supper. He could pick anywhere he wanted to go and chose Red Robin. It was an awesome meal. Red the Robin stopped by our table, the waiting staff sang "Happy Birthday", his meal was comped (always nice) and a free sundae was enjoyed by all!
Home for presents was the next item on the list! J.T. had been asking all day to open his presents and I wouldn't let him until night. I wanted him to have something to look forward to. He got lots of wonderful clothes and toys.
Zoe's favorite present was a Spongebob Squarepants singing card from Uncle Ross and Auntie Alicia. She kept opening and closing it and doing her little dance!
After presents, it was time for some cake! J.T. originally wanted a 3D Spongebob Squarepants cake, but mommy talked him into a Crabby Patty. It was delicious, but a little too much after such a wonderful dinner.
Time to sing "Happy Birthday" to our 5-year old!
It was a wonderful birthday. Thank you to all our friends and family who made it such a special occasion. Wish you could have been here to help J.T. celebrate!
Such fun posts, I felt like I was there. What a great birthday for all of you. Love you and Happy Birthday, JT!!!!!!
ReplyDelete