Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkins 2010

I am finally done with this year's pumpkin painting and they turned out okay!  Every year I do this, I get so frustrated and sick of painting, but I am so happy when I am done and I get to see that look in the kids eyes when they see their pumpkin for the first time! 

J.T.'s Pumpkin

Zoe's Pumpkin
Pumpkin for J.T.'s friend, Shane
Cardinal's Pumpkin in the new black jersey

John told me, before I started the Cardinals pumpkin, to buy a fake pumpkin and paint the picture on that.  Why didn't I listen to him?  Would save me a lot of hassle.  Oh well, I guess it is because deep down inside I really love to make these pumpkins!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Mandi, you do such a great job! And to just be trown away in the end???? Or do you have a special sneaky way of saving them some how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out amazing once again, Mandi!!!! I think the idea of a fake pumpkin is pretty ingenius.

    ReplyDelete