Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving 2010

In the craziness of the day, we also managed to get our pumpkins carved for tomorrow!  This is a job that I let John take care of all by himself!  The only part I have in the whole process is drawing the face on the pumpkins, the rest is him!!!  Zoe actually took part in the festivities this year, as we carved during the afternoon and not right before bed time.



J.T. has some mad cutting skills.  Do you think it is the mouth movement while he is cutting?!?!?!  So cute!




It was so fun to watch them work together at getting the pumpkin cleaned out.  We had to cut them off at about 10 minutes, or we could have been there all night!


It wouldn't be pumpkin carving if we didn't have the annual eating the seeds picture!



The past few days, Zoe has decided that she is a dog.  She has been barking and panting and licking!  I wonder who she gets that from?  Could it be her father?!?


The final product...Pumpkins 2010.  Great job!



No comments:

Post a Comment