Thursday, November 11, 2010

Painting for Thanksgiving

Well, mommy doesn't have a lot of Thanksgiving decorations, so we decided it was time to make some.  I told J.T. on Monday that we were going to paint today.  I think he has asked me every day, since, if today was the day to paint.  When I told him last night that we were going to paint this morning, he was a happy camper.  The first thing he said to me this morning was that he was so excited and couldn't wait to paint.  

The first thing we needed to do was get our painting gear on and take a picture of the "before" product.


It was time to start painting.  I don't know what I would do without washable paint...thank you Crayola!




After about an hour and a little help from mommy, the masterpieces were complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment