Today was the Lansing Lugnuts first t-ball game of the season. I don't think J.T. really knew what to make of the whole situation. He has never really been on a "team" before. There were lots of grass-stains and tears, but all-in-all it went very well. Daddy helped the coach out today, so that made things a bit easier for J.T. to have him right there. He wants to go back, so that is a positive!
 |
| Zoe was ready for some t-ball |
We started out with a little catch. I think I got my best pictures during warm-up, as I didn't have a fence to deal with.
Are we ready for some t-ball?!?!?!
 |
| Fielding a grounder |
It was hilarious to see all the kids pile up on the ball after it was hit. I am surprised someone didn't get hurt. They had to constantly be reminded that they were on the same team, so they wouldn't fight over the ball.
 |
| That is J.T. with his butt in the air |
Offense was a bit of an issue. Let's just say J.T. isn't Carl Lewis. He decided that he didn't want to run today, so he got out a couple of times. Oh well, he looked good doing it.
Zoe was very supportive of her big brother. She was cheering and clapping the whole game.
And so it was over. Who knows what the score was. Everyone batted and everyone scored. Time for the official end of game hand shake.
Way to go J.T. !
He looks so grown up in his uniform, it makes him seem older than 5!
ReplyDelete