Monday, February 25, 2013

Wing Mountain Sledding

John and I have been talking about taking the kids sledding for a few years now, and we finally did it!  We made our first, of what I hope will be many, trips up to Flagstaff to go sledding at Wing Mountain.  When we got there, we were the 4th car in line.  The weather was very nice...sunny and no wind.  As the morning went on, the wind picked up, the clouds rolled in and the people started to gather!

J.T. charged all in with no fear what-so-ever.  Zoe was a little nervous until her first time down, then all was fine.  I was a little worried about how Wyatt would handle not being able to move very well.  He LOVED it.  He loved being pulled in the sled and he loved going down the hills.  He last about an hour, until the winds picked up and he started getting cold.  All in all...we had a GREAT time!!

 Getting ready to load into the car!

Mommy, Zoe and Wyatt

 Wyatt                                JT

 JT tackling the small hill!

 Daddy and Zoe

What a fun time!




No comments:

Post a Comment