Saturday, July 2, 2011

33 weeks

I have been very bad at posting progression pictures for this pregnancy.  Basically, because I don't like being pregnant and I don't like the way I look pregnant!  I have decided to throw vanity out the window and post a few pictures of me at 33 weeks today.  We had an ultrasound on Thursday because I was measuring small at my last appointment...yeah right...me have a small baby!!!  Anyway, all was normal and the baby is measuring in at around 5 1/2 pounds, but could be 6 1/2.  So, we are looking at around another 9 pound Drum baby with a HUGE head!  That was one thing the ultrasound tech could tell us for sure...HUGE HEAD!  Can anyone say OUCH!!



2 comments:

  1. love the belly pics :) and cute post! Made me laugh several times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look beautiful. Love you guys...Mom

    ReplyDelete