Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Day of Swimming Lessons

Last night was our first night of swimming lessons and I was braced for everything.  I told J.T., earlier in the day, that he had lessons that night and I got the water works right away.  Zoe was pretty excited until we got there.  I didn't expect much as J.T. always has tears and Zoe has never taken lessons before.  Let's just say for the first day, it went pretty well!!

Getting ready to go in the pool...a few tears.

 Took awhile, but she finally went it.  John took it very easy with her.

Starting to get used to the water

Hi mommy and J.T.

This is okay

Doing our kicks

By the end of lessons, she was blowing bubbles

All done and now it is J.T.'s turn.

After our bought of tears in the morning, J.T. was actually pretty excited when it was his turn to swim.  He got in the water fine and was pretty much okay until it was time for his teacher to actually take him out into the pool.  Once he gets it through his head that he is not going to be dropped, he does okay.  

 Doing our Starfish float

Doing our head bobs
I am really not sure about this ice cream scoop thing

 DO NOT LET GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment