Today was Pumpkin's big ultrasound and we brought along both kids. Zoe was a little more interested in the fish lamp in the office, but J.T. was enthralled! He kept asking to see the 3D pictures. Pumpkin was not all that cooperative, so it was hard to get a lot of good pics, but we got a few. This little one likes to rattle and roll. I am in for it when the belly starts to get too small!!!
The doctor said everything looked good and Pumpkin looked very healthy. Baby is measuring in 4 days ahead of schedule. Wonder if we will hit 10 pounds with this one?!?!? YIKES!!
Our pumpkin
Big Feet!!!
Trying to hide
AMAZING... Couldn't love you all more.
ReplyDeleteMom
So neat! I love it that J.T. was so in to it! Will we get to hear if Pumpkin is a he or she?
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, LOVE all the pictures...I agree with J.T., the 3-D ones are very cool. Can't wait to meet him or her soon!!!! :) OR maybe I should just work on seeing you with your belly first! ;)
ReplyDelete