Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Official

Hi everyone!  Sorry it has been so long since I last posted, but I have been a bit under the weather.  We found out in December that we are expecting baby Drum #3.  After my doctor's appointment today, I feel confident enough to spread the wonderful news.  Zoe and I were able to see the baby and to see it's little heart beating away.  Little "pumpkin" (as we have now named it) was moving around and even waved to us.  

We are expecting the new addition sometime around August 20th and are very excited.  Now, mommy just needs to get through the next couple of weeks of "all-day" sickness and hopefully she can then start to really enjoy this pregnancy.  On the bright side, if there is one, I am now at the lowest weight I have been at since high school.  I have to find a positive in everything or I won't make it through this first trimester!!!

Here are a couple pictures of the baby's first ultrasound

You can see the little hand on the left waving to you!

Zoe has officially claimed these pictures as her "baby paper"!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh!!!!! Yeah!!!!! Congratulations! How exciting! I love how Zoe is claiming the pictures already, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete